Research Lifecycle & Library Services
The Medical Center Library & Archives is pilot testing BioMedSearcher, a new tool that searches across biomedical sciences databases and resources.
- Searches across many different biomedical sciences resources
- Returns results in one search page
- Presents results according to relevancy ranking
- Allows users to limit to more specific topics or resources
- Includes major biomedical databases such as PubMed, Embase, and Web of Science
- Includes specialized databases such as CINAHL, Biosis, and Engineering Village
- Searches the NCBI Entrez collection including Gene and Genome
- Search by categories of resources – Basic Sciences, Medicine, and Nursing
- Choose one or several categories
- Select one or several resources to search
- Choose the fields, years, etc. to be searched
Please try this new approach to searching and give us your feedback on how useful it is.