The Duke University Medical Library (DUMCL) has current books and journals on the practice and research of hyperbaric medicine.
- Getting Started: Go to Books at Duke University Medical Center Library to search the library catalog and find out where the books are located within the library.
- Hint: Choose 'Subject heading' from the Search by drop-down menu. Enter 'Hyperbaric medicine' into the search box to find materials (books, journals, online resources) related to this topic in the library's collection.
- Browse the Shelves: You may want to browse the shelves at the following call numbers to find books pertaining to hyperbaric medicine.
- Physiology: QT
- Hyperbaric Therapy: WB 342H
- Hyperbaric Medicine: WD 650
- Getting Started: Go to Journals at Duke University Medical Center Library to search the library catalog, learn where print journals are located in the library and find out how to access electronic journals (Note: Remote access to electronic journals is not available to non-Duke users).
- Here are a few of the journal titles in the field of hyperbaric medicine available at the library:
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine Journal
- Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine