Medical Center Archives has a collection of rich records and personal papers concerning hyperbaric medicine, not only at Duke, but on a national and international level.
- Institutional records from key Duke administrative officers and leaders preserve the history of the development of hyperbaric medicine at Duke.
- Other archival records may include films, oral histories, images (photos), reports and artifacts
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society records are also available
- Visit the Medical Center Archives site for specific listings and to contact them for assistance.
Note: Duke administrative records are restricted for 25 years from their date of creation and require special permission at an earlier date.
- Collections of papers from leaders in hyperbaric medicine are available as well as Duke faculty papers
- Below are links to some of the signfificant manuscript collections.
We recommend that you schedule your visit to the Medical Center Archives at least 24 hours in advance so staff members can have materials ready for you upon arrival.
Have a question, want to make an appointment, or need help getting started with your research?
Contact Us: (919) 383-2653 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: M-F, 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Street Address: 1408A Christian Ave., Durham, NC 27705 [Map & Directions]
Archives Staff Are Also Available on Campus:
Medical Center Library, Room 102A
Hours: M-F, 9:00AM - 4:00PM